*

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Peek at new Belindy doll


pictured doll is available for $45 plus shipping...can make a custom one as well for this cost



I am finally caught up on things so I am back to working on my new patterns.  I wanted to share one of the new patterns coming.  This is Big Belindy and she is about 18" tall.  I am working on the pattern now so it will be released soon.  I have several more patterns as well as a peek at the new July TCC pattern club doll.  As soon as I get her picture I'll have the new subscription payment set up so you can join for the July-September membership.  Lots of new dolls in the works too so I hope to start listing them for sell very soon as well as start listing back on ebay too.  Lots of new pincushions in the works too that will be super cute for display and use.  Hope you'll check back soon for all the upcoming things.


No comments: