*

Saturday, September 12, 2009

** LOTS of new DOLLS **

Sunflower Bunny ~ $21 plus shipping ~ 11 1/2"

Flower Bunny ~ $21 plus shipping ~ 11 1/2"


Harvest Thyme Annie ~ 16 1/2" ~ full head of hair ~ $42 plus shipping
Harvest Kitty ~ 12" ~ $28 plus shipping


Sunflower Annie, Harvest Blessings, Candy, Autumn Annie and Harvest Annie
16 1/2" ~ $38 plus shipping

If you're interested in any of the dolls just email. I can add some close-ups if you'd like to see their faces better. I will start listing some on ebay soon if not sold.
Also, I have my witch Annie pattern coming out in the next couple of days so be sure to check back to see her. There will be another Annie pattern too very soon. I have also had requests for my Gabby Ann doll which is pictured in my banner at the top of my ezshoppe and I'll be working on her pattern to come out soon as well.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the rabbits. xx

Sharyn said...

Hey Sheila - you've sure been busy - all are adorable - great job!
Sharyn

The Rusty Thimble said...

Your dolls are adorable

TheRustyThimble
Brenda