*

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

NEW PATTERN....Bless My Bloomers Annie


I have been so behind the past couple of months with everything but I was finally able to get my latest pattern started. The pattern will be available for shipping on Thursday. She is about 14" to the top of her bow. I will include how I paint the face and shade it along with templates for drawing out each section so you can trace them out. If you're interested in buying a pattern just click to the top right on my ezshoppe and you can buy her there. I will be adding a PayPal button for purchase here soon. The pattern will include 1 tag. I do sell the tags for $0.40 each if you'd like to buy additional ones. I can also do them with other words or drawings on them. Just email if you have any questions. New dolls will be posted in my ezshoppe and ebay some time today as well. THANKS for looking....

1 comment:

Denni said...

I've been way behind too. I'm finishing up your wood tomorrow. I'm excited to see what you do with it. I hope you day is good.